Wednesday, July 27, 2016

DJ POOL (HIP-HOP R&B) – 07-27-16

Beyonce-Upgrade U (Be I Am Intro Dirty)
Black Eyed Peas-Lets Get It Started (Be I Am Intro Dirty)
Black Eyed Peas-Where Is The Love (Be I Am Intro Dirty)
Busta Rhymes-I Love My Chick (Be I Am Intro Dirty)
Chamillionaire-Good Morning (Be I Am Intro Dirty)
Chris Thomas ft Quake & Sese-Bad Decisions (Acapella Clean)
Chris Thomas ft Quake & Sese-Bad Decisions (Acapella Dirty)
Chris Thomas ft Quake & Sese-Bad Decisions (Clean)
Chris Thomas ft Quake & Sese-Bad Decisions (Dirty)
Chris Thomas ft Quake & Sese-Bad Decisions (Instrumental)
D Most-Get Dat Work (Acapella Dirty)
D Most-Get Dat Work (Dirty)
Dave East-Percocets (Dirty)
Deuce Double ft Tray Chaney-Beautiful Struggle (Acapella Clean)
Deuce Double ft Tray Chaney-Beautiful Struggle (Clean)
Deuce Double ft Tray Chaney-Beautiful Struggle (Dirty)
Deuce Double ft Tray Chaney-Beautiful Struggle (Intro Clean)
Deuce Double ft Tray Chaney-Beautiful Struggle (Intro Dirty)
DJ Khaled ft Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean & Betty Wright-Holy Key (Dirty)
Dmx-Where The Hood At (Be I Am Intro Dirty)
Dreezy ft Gucci Mane-We Gon Ride (Intro Clean)
Dreezy ft Gucci Mane-We Gon Ride (Intro Dirty)
Eve-Whos That Girl (Be I Am Intro Dirty)
Girls Like Kai ft Mystic Davis & King Los-Knock Knock (Clean)
Girls Like Kai ft Mystic Davis & King Los-Knock Knock (Dirty)
Loud Pack Team-Limit (Dirty)
Lowkey Mogul ft Dynamic & Mystikal-One You Want (Clean)
Lowkey Mogul ft Dynamic & Mystikal-One You Want (Dirty)
MIA-Paper Planes (Be I Am Intro Dirty)
OT Genasis-Push It (Clean)
OT Genasis-Push It (Dirty)
OT Genasis-Push It (Instrumental)
Riska-Its Too Late (Clean)
Riska-Its Too Late (Dirty)
Rob Green-Im The Shit (Clean)
Rob Green-Im The Shit (Dirty)
Rob Green-Im The Shit (Intro Clean)
Rob Green-Im The Shit (Intro Dirty)
Roc & Yella ft Candice Mims-Trust No More (Clean)
Roc & Yella ft Candice Mims-Trust No More (Dirty)
Roc & Yella ft Candice Mims-Trust No More (Mixshow Clean)
Roc & Yella ft Candice Mims-Trust No More (Mixshow Dirty)
Rolling Stone P & Pure-Calvin Klein (Clean)
Rolling Stone P & Pure-Calvin Klein (Dirty)
Schoolboy Q ft Kanye West-That Part (Black Hippy Remix Clean)
Schoolboy Q ft Kanye West-That Part (Intro Clean)
Schoolboy Q ft Kanye West-That Part (Intro Dirty)
Snoop Dogg-Next Episode (Be I Am Intro Dirty)
Sprove ft Sexi Lexi-Role Model (Dirty)
Sprove ft Ss Lenox-Wiped Out (Dirty)
Sprove-Goddess (Dirty)
Sprove-Me & You (Dirty)
Sprove-My Beach (Dirty)
Sprove-Pacific (Dirty)
Sprove-Well Of Course (Dirty)
T Marquis ft G Terra-Work For It (Acapella Clean)
T Marquis ft G Terra-Work For It (Acapella Dirty)
T Marquis ft G Terra-Work For It (Clean)
T Marquis ft G Terra-Work For It (Dirty)
T Marquis ft G Terra-Work For It (Instrumental)
Will I Am-Bring Em Out (Be I Am Intro Dirty)
Will I Am-Feeling Myself (Be I Am Intro Dirty)
Wiz Khalifa-Roll Up (Be I Am Intro Dirty)
Young Thug-Digits (Clean)
Young Thug-Digits (Dirty)

No comments:

Post a Comment