Wednesday, July 27, 2016

DJ POOL (CARIBBEAN) – 07-27-16

Bencil & Navino-Wine Gal (Acapella)
Bencil & Navino-Wine Gal (Clean)
Bencil-I Like It Girl (Acapella)
Bencil-I Like It Girl (Clean)
Borgeous & Tydi-Wanna Lose You (Tropix & Jake Guercia Remix)
Cj Killawno-Murdara (Dirty)
D Koncep-Me Like It (Clean)
D Styngray-Wine Fi Me Baby (Clean)
Deablo-Flawless (Acapella)
Deablo-Flawless (Clean)
Drake ft Wizkid, Kyla & Beniton-One Dance (DJ A Juice Remix Intro Clean)
Fabp-Dung Inna Ur Pum Pum (Dirty)
K Sling-Show Me Di Wine (Acapella)
K Sling-Show Me Di Wine (Clean)
Major Lazer ft Justin Bieber & Mo-Cold Water (Tropix & Jake Guercia Remix)
Misterio Mim ft Capletina-Champion Lover (Dirty)
Navino & D Koncep-Jah Jah Never Fail I (Acapella)
Patexx-Party Nice (Clean)
Zagga-I Wish (Acapella)
Zagga-Want My Own (Acapella)


No comments:

Post a Comment