Wednesday, May 21, 2014

DJ CITY - 05-20-14

Ping Pong - Mercer Late Night Edit - Armin Van Buuren
Serotonin - Audien
Invincible - Gigahurtz Remix - Borgeous
Unicorn Zombie Apocalypse - Dotcom Festival Trap Remix ­- Borgore & Sikdope
Ill Behavior - CID & Mednas
Give Life Back To Music - Goldfish Heels Everyone Bootleg - Daft Punk
My Girl (Clean) - Diggy
My Girl (Dirty) - Diggy
My Girl (Inst) - Diggy
My Girl (Intro - Clean) - Diggy
My Girl (Intro - Dirty) - Diggy
Bazooka - Firebeatz
Move That Doh - Whiiite Remix (Dirty) - Future
Slapjack ­- Henry Fong & Reece Low
Blink Again - John Dahlback Remix (Clean) - John Dahlback & Benny Benassi
D.A.N.C.E. - Rage Logic Trap Remix - Justice
Show 'Em (Clean) - Lil Boosie, Webbie, & Wankaego
Show 'Em (Dirty) - Lil Boosie, Webbie, & Wankaego
Mission (Clean) - Lupe Fiasco
Mission (Dirty) - Lupe Fiasco
Mission (Inst) ­ - Lupe Fiasco
Mission (Intro - Clean) ­- Lupe Fiasco
Mission (Intro - Dirty) - Lupe Fiasco
Straight Cash (Dirty) ­- Meek Mill
Slave To The Rhythm - Michael Jackson
Love Never Felt So Good - Fedde Le Grand Remix (Clean) - Michael Jackson & Justin Timberlake
Love Never Felt So Good - Fedde Le Grand Remix - Michael Jackson & Justin Timberlake
Aciiid - Moguai
Me And My Broken Heart - Lovelife Remix - Rixton
Me And My Broken Heart - PNAU Remix - Rixton
Chasing Dreams (Clean) - Sandro Silva & D.O.D.
Chasing Dreams - Sandro Silva & D.O.D.
Get Rich (Dirty) - Soulja Boy
About The Money (Clean) - T.I.
About The Money (Dirty) - T.I.
Lord Of The Trance - Tommy Trash
SmartPhones - Capitol Trill Remix - Trey Songz
Overnight Celebrity - Vices & Big Makk Jersey Club Remix (Dirty) - Twista
B52 Riddim (Clean) - Vato Gonzalez
B52 Riddim - Vato Gonzalez
Birthday - Will.I.Am & Cody Wise
Who Do You Love - Fabolous & Trey Songz Remix (Dirty) - YG
Who Do You Love - Fabolous & Trey Songz Remix (Intro - Dirty) - YG
Lost You - Zeds Dead & Twin Shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment