Thursday, May 22, 2014

Best DJ Remixes (Hip-Hop) – 05-21-14

Chinx-Couple Hittaz (Instrumental)
Diggy Feat. Trevor Jackson-My Girl (Clean)
Diggy Feat. Trevor Jackson-My Girl (Dirty)
Diggy Feat. Trevor Jackson-My Girl (Instrumental)
Lil Cam Feat. Trina-Dance On Ya Friend (Remix) (Clean)
Lil Cam Feat. Trina-Dance On Ya Friend (Remix) (Dirty)
Lil Cam-Dance On Ya Friend (Clean)
Lil Cam-Dance On Ya Friend (Dirty)
Lupe Fiasco-Mission (Clean)
Lupe Fiasco-Mission (Dirty)
Lupe Fiasco-Mission (Instrumental)
Meek Mill Feat. Paloma Ford-I Dont Know (Clean)
Meek Mill Feat. Paloma Ford-I Dont Know (Dirty)
Meek Mill Feat. Paloma Ford-I Dont Know (Instrumental)
T.I. Feat. Young Thug-About The Money (Clean)
T.I. Feat. Young Thug-About The Money (Dirty)
Yung Tae Feat. Beenie Man-Hard To Smile (Clean)
Yung Tae Feat. Beenie Man-Hard To Smile (Instrumental)

No comments:

Post a Comment