Wednesday, February 14, 2024

BPM SUPREME (EXCLUSIVES) 2-9-24

Amayajane & sept - Anthem (DJ Nasa Club ReWork) (Dirty Extended)
Amayajane & sept - Anthem (DJ Nasa Club ReWork) (Dirty Short Edit)
Ariana Grande - yes, and- (Sergio Villanueva Remix) (Clean Extended)
Ariana Grande - yes, and- (Sergio Villanueva Remix) (Clean Short Edit)
Ariana Grande - yes, and- (Sergio Villanueva Remix) (Dirty Extended)
Ariana Grande - yes, and- (Sergio Villanueva Remix) (Dirty Short Edit)
Big Boss Vette ft Coi Leray - Pretty Girls Walk (Remix) (Anthem Kingz 'Mis Amigas' Party Break) (Clean)
Big Boss Vette ft Coi Leray - Pretty Girls Walk (Remix) (Anthem Kingz 'Mis Amigas' Party Break) (Dirty)
Big Sean ft Nicki Minaj vs Sexyy Red - Dance (Ass) (Remix) (Anthem Kingz 'For Them Hoes' Party Starter) (Clean Extended)
Big Sean ft Nicki Minaj vs Sexyy Red - Dance (Ass) (Remix) (Anthem Kingz 'For Them Hoes' Party Starter) (Clean Short Edit)
Big Sean ft Nicki Minaj vs Sexyy Red - Dance (Ass) (Remix) (Anthem Kingz 'For Them Hoes' Party Starter) (Dirty Extended)
Big Sean ft Nicki Minaj vs Sexyy Red - Dance (Ass) (Remix) (Anthem Kingz 'For Them Hoes' Party Starter) (Dirty Short Edit)
Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow (Los Dutis Remix) (Clean Extended)
Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow (Los Dutis Remix) (Clean Short Edit)
Cardi B ft Bad Bunny & J Balvin - I Like It (DJ Morphius Remix) (Dirty Extended)
Cardi B ft Bad Bunny & J Balvin - I Like It (DJ Morphius Remix) (Dirty Short Edit)
Childish Gambino - Heartbeat (Refresh Club Edit) (Clean Extended)
Childish Gambino - Heartbeat (Refresh Club Edit) (Clean Short Edit)
Childish Gambino - Heartbeat (Refresh Club Edit) (Dirty Extended)
Childish Gambino - Heartbeat (Refresh Club Edit) (Dirty Short Edit)
Drake & Future vs Bailo - Way 2 Sexy (DJ Nasa Bootleg) (Clean Extended)
Drake & Future vs Bailo - Way 2 Sexy (DJ Nasa Bootleg) (Clean Short Edit)
Drake & Future vs Bailo - Way 2 Sexy (DJ Nasa Bootleg) (Dirty Extended)
Drake ft 21 Savage vs CAB - Knife Talk (DJ Nasa Bootleg) (Clean Extended)
Drake ft 21 Savage vs CAB - Knife Talk (DJ Nasa Bootleg) (Clean Short Edit)
Drake ft 21 Savage vs CAB - Knife Talk (DJ Nasa Bootleg) (Dirty Extended)
Drake ft 21 Savage vs CAB - Knife Talk (DJ Nasa Bootleg) (Dirty Short Edit)
Drake ft Bad Bunny - Gently (BOLO Remix) (Dirty Extended)
Drake ft Bad Bunny - Gently (BOLO Remix) (Dirty Short Edit)
Drake ft Sexyy Red & SZA vs Sexxy Red & Chief Keef - Rich Baby Daddy vs Bow Bow Bow (F My Baby Mama) (Refresh Segue) (Dirty Extended)
Drake ft Sexyy Red & SZA vs Sexxy Red & Chief Keef - Rich Baby Daddy vs Bow Bow Bow (F My Baby Mama) (Refresh Segue) (Dirty Short Edit)
Dua Lipa - Houdini (R-You Slam Edit) (Clean Extended)
Dua Lipa - Houdini (R-You Slam Edit) (Clean Short Edit)
Eddie Thoneick - Fuego (Cesar Castilla Mix Show Edit) (Clean)
Eminem ft Nate Dogg - Shake That (Anthem Kingz Epic Intro) (Clean Extended)
Eminem ft Nate Dogg - Shake That (Anthem Kingz Epic Intro) (Clean Short Edit)
Eminem ft Nate Dogg - Shake That (Anthem Kingz Epic Intro) (Dirty Extended)
Eminem ft Nate Dogg - Shake That (Anthem Kingz Epic Intro) (Dirty Short Edit)
Enur vs Dannie & Lotter vs Juicy J - Calabria vs Bandz Make Her Dance (DJ Nasa VIP Edit) (Dirty Extended)
Enur vs Dannie & Lotter vs Juicy J - Calabria vs Bandz Make Her Dance (DJ Nasa VIP Edit) (Dirty Short Edit)
Finesse2tymes ft Rick Ross - Fat Boy (DJ Juan Cuba Slam Edit) (Clean Extended)
Finesse2tymes ft Rick Ross - Fat Boy (DJ Juan Cuba Slam Edit) (Clean Short Edit)
Finesse2tymes ft Rick Ross - Fat Boy (DJ Juan Cuba Slam Edit) (Dirty Extended)
Finesse2tymes ft Rick Ross - Fat Boy (DJ Juan Cuba Slam Edit) (Dirty Short Edit)
Fredo Bang - Come Thru (Los Dutis Drum N Bass Remix) (Clean Extended)
Fredo Bang - Come Thru (Los Dutis Drum N Bass Remix) (Clean Short Edit)
Gunna vs Play-N-Skillz - FukUMean (R-You Bootleg) (Dirty Extended)
Gunna vs Play-N-Skillz - FukUMean (R-You Bootleg) (Dirty Short Edit)
Ice Spice - Think U The Shit (Fart) (Anthem Kingz Tesla Edit) (Clean)
Ice Spice - Think U The Shit (Fart) (Anthem Kingz Tesla Edit) (Dirty)
J Balvin & Tokischa vs LMFAO - Perra vs Sexy And I Know It (Los Dutis Blend) (Dirty Extended)
J Balvin & Tokischa vs LMFAO - Perra vs Sexy And I Know It (Los Dutis Blend) (Dirty Short Edit)
J Balvin, USHER & DJ Khaled - Dientes (Los Dutis Drill Remix) (Dirty Extended)
J Balvin, USHER & DJ Khaled - Dientes (Los Dutis Drill Remix) (Dirty Short Edit)
Jeremih ft YG - Don't Tell Em (Anthem Kingz Soak City Edit) (Clean)
Jeremih ft YG - Don't Tell Em (Anthem Kingz Soak City Edit) (Dirty)
Justin Bieber vs Mbeat - Somebody To Love (Cesar Castilla Afro Edit) (Clean Extended)
Justin Bieber vs Mbeat - Somebody To Love (Cesar Castilla Afro Edit) (Clean Short Edit)
Kali Uchis, El Alfa & JT - Muñekita (Los Dutis Remix) (Dirty Extended)
Kali Uchis, El Alfa & JT - Muñekita (Los Dutis Remix) (Dirty Short Edit)
Kenya Vaun - Used To (Cesar Castilla Acapella In & Out) (Dirty)
LAYA - F'd Up (Sergio Villanueva Remix) (Clean Extended)
LAYA - F'd Up (Sergio Villanueva Remix) (Clean Short Edit)
LAYA - F'd Up (Sergio Villanueva Remix) (Dirty Extended)
LAYA - F'd Up (Sergio Villanueva Remix) (Dirty Short Edit)
LMFAO ft Lil Jon vs Eddie Grand - Shots vs Caliente (Los Dutis Blend) (Clean Extended)
LMFAO ft Lil Jon vs Eddie Grand - Shots vs Caliente (Los Dutis Blend) (Clean Short Edit)
LMFAO ft Lil Jon vs J Balvin & Skrillex - Shots vs In Da Getto (DJ Nasa Blend) (Clean Extended)
LMFAO ft Lil Jon vs J Balvin & Skrillex - Shots vs In Da Getto (DJ Nasa Blend) (Clean Short Edit)
LMFAO ft Lil Jon vs J Balvin & Skrillex - Shots vs In Da Getto (DJ Nasa Blend) (Dirty Extended)
LMFAO ft Lil Jon vs J Balvin & Skrillex - Shots vs In Da Getto (DJ Nasa Blend) (Dirty Short Edit)
LUCKY The Unfortunate - Delicious (Fergalicious) (DJ Nasa Club Edit) (Clean Extended)
LUCKY The Unfortunate - Delicious (Fergalicious) (DJ Nasa Club Edit) (Clean Short Edit)
Megan Thee Stallion - HISS (Anthem Kingz Only U Edit) (Clean Extended)
Megan Thee Stallion - HISS (Anthem Kingz Only U Edit) (Clean Short Edit)
Megan Thee Stallion - HISS (Anthem Kingz Only U Edit) (Dirty Extended)
Megan Thee Stallion - HISS (Anthem Kingz Only U Edit) (Dirty Short Edit)
Megan Thee Stallion vs Brainwavez - Thot Shit (DJ Nasa Bootleg) (Dirty Extended)
Megan Thee Stallion vs Brainwavez - Thot Shit (DJ Nasa Bootleg) (Dirty Short Edit)
Nelly - E.I. (DJ Juan Cuba Acapella Intro) (Clean Extended)
Nelly - E.I. (DJ Juan Cuba Acapella Intro) (Clean Short Edit)
Nelly - E.I. (DJ Juan Cuba Acapella Intro) (Dirty Extended)
Nelly - E.I. (DJ Juan Cuba Acapella Intro) (Dirty Short Edit)
Nelly - E.I. (DJ Juan Cuba Break Intro) (Clean Extended)
Nelly - E.I. (DJ Juan Cuba Break Intro) (Clean Short Edit)
Nelly - E.I. (DJ Juan Cuba Break Intro) (Dirty Extended)
Nelly - E.I. (DJ Juan Cuba Break Intro) (Dirty Short Edit)
Nelly - E.I. (DJ Juan Cuba Slam Edit) (Clean Extended)
Nelly - E.I. (DJ Juan Cuba Slam Edit) (Clean Short Edit)
Nelly - E.I. (DJ Juan Cuba Slam Edit) (Dirty Extended)
Nelly - E.I. (DJ Juan Cuba Slam Edit) (Dirty Short Edit)
Nelly - E.I. (DJ Nasa Club ReWork) (Clean Extended)
Nelly - E.I. (DJ Nasa Club ReWork) (Clean Short Edit)
Nelly - E.I. (DJ Nasa Club ReWork) (Dirty Extended)
Nelly - E.I. (DJ Nasa Club ReWork) (Dirty Short Edit)
Nelly - E.I. (DJ Nasa Epic Intro) (Clean Extended)
Nelly - E.I. (DJ Nasa Epic Intro) (Clean Short Edit)
Nelly - E.I. (DJ Nasa Epic Intro) (Dirty Extended)
Nelly - E.I. (DJ Nasa Epic Intro) (Dirty Short Edit)
Nelly - E.I. (DJ Nasa Remix) (BPM Supreme Jump Off Edit) (Clean)
Nelly - E.I. (DJ Nasa Remix) (BPM Supreme Jump Off Edit) (Dirty)
Nelly - E.I. (DJ Nasa Remix) (Clean Extended)
Nelly - E.I. (DJ Nasa Remix) (Clean Short Edit)
Nelly - E.I. (DJ Nasa Remix) (Dirty Extended)
Nelly - E.I. (DJ Nasa Remix) (Dirty Short Edit)
Nelly - E.I. (Lkhn Bootleg) (Clean Extended)
Nelly - E.I. (Lkhn Bootleg) (Clean Short Edit)
Nelly - E.I. (Lkhn Bootleg) (Dirty Extended)
Nelly - E.I. (Lkhn Bootleg) (Dirty Short Edit)
Nelly - E.I. (Lkhn Reggaeton Intro) (Clean Extended)
Nelly - E.I. (Lkhn Reggaeton Intro) (Clean Short Edit)
Nelly - E.I. (Lkhn Reggaeton Intro) (Dirty Extended)
Nelly - E.I. (Lkhn Reggaeton Intro) (Dirty Short Edit)
Nelly - E.I. (Muzik Junkies Break Intro) (Clean Extended)
Nelly - E.I. (Muzik Junkies Break Intro) (Clean Short Edit)
Nelly - E.I. (Muzik Junkies Break Intro) (Dirty Extended)
Nelly - E.I. (Muzik Junkies Break Intro) (Dirty Short Edit)
Nelly - E.I. (Muzik Junkies Slam Edit) (Clean Extended)
Nelly - E.I. (Muzik Junkies Slam Edit) (Clean Short Edit)
Nelly - E.I. (Muzik Junkies Slam Edit) (Dirty Extended)
Nelly - E.I. (Muzik Junkies Slam Edit) (Dirty Short Edit)
Nelly - E.I. (Rob Rivera Bootleg) (Clean Extended)
Nelly - E.I. (Rob Rivera Bootleg) (Clean Short Edit)
Nelly - E.I. (Rob Rivera Bootleg) (Dirty Extended)
Nelly - E.I. (Rob Rivera Bootleg) (Dirty Short Edit)
Nelly - E.I. (Rob Rivera Hype Edit) (Clean Extended)
Nelly - E.I. (Rob Rivera Hype Edit) (Clean Short Edit)
Nelly - E.I. (Rob Rivera Hype Edit) (Dirty Extended)
Nelly - E.I. (Rob Rivera Hype Edit) (Dirty Short Edit)
Nelly vs DJ Quik - E.I. (R-You Acapella In) (Clean Extended)
Nelly vs DJ Quik - E.I. (R-You Acapella In) (Clean Short Edit)
Nelly vs DJ Quik - E.I. (R-You Acapella In) (Dirty Extended)
Nelly vs DJ Quik - E.I. (R-You Acapella In) (Dirty Short Edit)
Nelly vs J Balvin - E.I. (Cesar Castilla Amarillo Blend) (Clean Extended)
Nelly vs J Balvin - E.I. (Cesar Castilla Amarillo Blend) (Clean Short Edit)
Nelly vs J Balvin - E.I. (Cesar Castilla Amarillo Blend) (Dirty Extended)
Nelly vs J Balvin - E.I. (Cesar Castilla Amarillo Blend) (Dirty Short Edit)
Play-N-Skillz, Gente De Zona & Dale Pututi - Somos Latinos (R-You Slam Edit) (Clean Extended)
Play-N-Skillz, Gente De Zona & Dale Pututi - Somos Latinos (R-You Slam Edit) (Clean Short Edit)
Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money (R-You Edit) (Dirty Extended)
Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money (R-You Edit) (Dirty Short Edit)
Rihanna vs Jorja Smith - Umbrella (R-You Blend) (Clean Extended)
Rihanna vs Jorja Smith - Umbrella (R-You Blend) (Clean Short Edit)
Sage The Gemini ft Iamsu! vs Kyle Watson - Gas Pedal (R-You Acapella In) (Dirty Extended)
Sage The Gemini ft Iamsu! vs Kyle Watson - Gas Pedal (R-You Acapella In) (Dirty Short Edit)
Saweetie ft Tyga & YG - Birthday (Anthem Kingz Party Break) (Clean)
Saweetie ft Tyga & YG - Birthday (Anthem Kingz Party Break) (Dirty)
Tiësto vs Snoop Dogg - The Business (DJ Nasa VIP Edit) (BPM Supreme Jump Off Edit) (Clean)
Valentino Khan & Deorro vs ETC!ETC! & AK - ¡MAS CRAZY! (Cesar Castilla EDC Edit) (Clean)
Valentino Khan & Deorro vs ETC!ETC! & AK - ¡MAS CRAZY! (Cesar Castilla Transition 130-150) (Clean)

No comments:

Post a Comment