Monday, November 27, 2023

BPM SUPREME (HIP-HOP R&B) 11-27-23

20Glock & OMB Bloodbath - You Know I Got it (Dirty)
20Glock & OMB Bloodbath - You Know I Got it (Intro Dirty)
20Glock & OMB Bloodbath - You Know I Got it (Quick Hit Dirty)
310babii - Back It Up (Clean)
310babii - Back It Up (Dirty)
310babii - Back It Up (Intro Clean)
310babii - Back It Up (Intro Dirty)
310babii - Back It Up (Quick Hit Clean)
310babii - Back It Up (Quick Hit Dirty)
Lem West - Stay Out Side (Dirty)
Lem West - Stay Out Side (Intro Dirty)
Lem West - Stay Out Side (Quick Hit Dirty)
Lil Clumzy & Bla$ta - Wonder Where I Been (Dirty)
Lil Clumzy & Bla$ta - Wonder Where I Been (Intro Dirty)
Lil Clumzy & Bla$ta - Wonder Where I Been (Quick Hit Dirty)
Son Brave & FinesseKingK - Right Now (Dirty)
Son Brave & FinesseKingK - Right Now (Intro Dirty)
Son Brave & FinesseKingK - Right Now (Quick Hit Dirty)
Yung Wolf - Paper Planes (Dirty)
Yung Wolf - Paper Planes (Intro Dirty)
Yung Wolf - Paper Planes (Quick Hit Dirty)


No comments:

Post a Comment