Monday, July 18, 2022

DJ CITY 7-18-22

Burna Boy - Rollercoaster - Da Phonk Club Edit
El Alfa & El Jefe - Gogo Dance - Nice Attitude Club Remix (Dirty)
James Brown - I Got You (I Feel Good) - Relanium & Deen West Remix (Clean)
James Brown - I Got You (I Feel Good) - Relanium & Deen West Remix
Khia - My Neck, My Back - KARYO Remix (Dirty)
Koffee & Kandee - How Would We Know (Inst)
Koffee & Kandee - How Would We Know
Pitbull - Café Con Leche - MFresh Throwback Intro
Post Malone - I Like You (A Happier Song) - DJ Vanni & LeKid Remix (Dirty)
Rihanna - Umbrella - Lozado & Jazzlyn Soares Remix
Sean Paul - So Fine - Anthem Kingz Aretha Edit
Softest Hard & T-Pain - I'm Blue
Wiz Khalifa - Bad Ass Bitches - KidCutUp Acap Intro (Clean)
Wiz Khalifa - Bad Ass Bitches - KidCutUp Acap Intro (Dirty)
Young Franco, Pell & Jafunk - Like That


No comments:

Post a Comment