Wednesday, March 16, 2022

DMS 3-16-22

Budda Mack ft Adrian Marcel & Rayven Justice - Bae (Clean)
Budda Mack ft Adrian Marcel & Rayven Justice - Bae (Dirty)
Bully Wiz ft ALLBLACK & Rayven Justice - Mob Ties (Clean)
Bully Wiz ft ALLBLACK & Rayven Justice - Mob Ties (Dirty)
City Girls vs MC Luscious - Twerkulator x Boom I Got Your Boyfriend (ZUES Blend - Dirty)
Dave Aude & Nicole Markson - It's Your Body
Friscasso ft Keak Da Sneak  - This Is How I Mob (Clean)
Friscasso ft Keak Da Sneak  - This Is How I Mob (Dirty)
Guapdad 4000  - I Need Bands (Clean)
Guapdad 4000  - I Need Bands (Dirty)
IAmChino & Pitbull x Deorro - Discoteca (Deorro Remix - Clean)
IAmChino & Pitbull x Deorro - Discoteca (Deorro Remix - Dirty)
Megan Thee Stallion & Dua Lipa vs Diplo  - Sweetest Pie x Don't Forget My Love (Fraze Bootleg - Clean)
Megan Thee Stallion & Dua Lipa vs Diplo  - Sweetest Pie x Don't Forget My Love (Fraze Bootleg - Dirty)
Mico Cocky ft Magnolia Chop - Out The Ghetto (Clean)
Mico Cocky ft Magnolia Chop - Out The Ghetto (Dirty)
Miss Vicky ft Derek King  - Play Too Much (Clean)
Miss Vicky ft Derek King  - Play Too Much (Dirty)
Stunnaman02 & QuakeBeatz ft P-Lo & E-40  - Big Steppin (Remix) (Dirty)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment