Friday, August 20, 2021

BPM SUPREME (HIP-HOP R&B) 8-20-21

Boldy James & The Alchemist - First 48 Freestyle (Dirty)
Boldy James & The Alchemist - First 48 Freestyle (Intro Dirty)
Boldy James & The Alchemist - First 48 Freestyle (Quick Hit Dirty)
Boldy James & The Alchemist ft Currensy & Freddie Gibbs - Fake Flowers (Dirty)
Boldy James & The Alchemist ft Currensy & Freddie Gibbs - Fake Flowers (Intro Dirty)
Boldy James & The Alchemist ft Currensy & Freddie Gibbs - Fake Flowers (Quick Hit Dirty)
G Herbo - Turning 25 (Clean)
G Herbo - Turning 25 (Intro Clean)
G Herbo - Turning 25 (Intro Dirty)
G Herbo - Turning 25 (Quick Hit Clean)
G Herbo - Turning 25 (Quick Hit Dirty)
Klondike Blonde - Bummy (Dirty)
Klondike Blonde - Bummy (Intro Dirty)
Klondike Blonde - Bummy (Quick Hit Dirty)
Nija - Ease My Mind (Come Over) (Clean)
Nija - Ease My Mind (Come Over) (Dirty)
Nija - Ease My Mind (Come Over) (Intro Clean)
Nija - Ease My Mind (Come Over) (Intro Dirty)
Nija - Ease My Mind (Come Over) (Quick Hit Clean)
Nija - Ease My Mind (Come Over) (Quick Hit Dirty)

No comments:

Post a Comment