Thursday, August 13, 2020

BPM SUPREME (HIP-HOP R&B) 8-13-20

AD - On The Daily (Clean Acapella)
AD - On The Daily (Clean)
AD - On The Daily (Dirty Acapella)
AD - On The Daily (Dirty)
AD - On The Daily (Instrumental)
AD - On The Daily (Intro Clean)
AD - On The Daily (Intro Dirty)
AD - On The Daily (Quick Hit Clean)
AD - On The Daily (Quick Hit Dirty)
Amine ft slowthai & Vince Staples - Pressure In My Palms (Clean)
Amine ft slowthai & Vince Staples - Pressure In My Palms (Dirty)
Amine ft slowthai & Vince Staples - Pressure In My Palms (Intro Clean)
Amine ft slowthai & Vince Staples - Pressure In My Palms (Intro Dirty)
Amine ft slowthai & Vince Staples - Pressure In My Palms (Quick Hit Clean)
Amine ft slowthai & Vince Staples - Pressure In My Palms (Quick Hit Dirty)
DJ New Era ft Big Gunt & Tasha - Booked (Dirty)
DJ New Era ft Big Gunt & Tasha - Booked (Intro Dirty)
DJ New Era ft Big Gunt & Tasha - Booked (Quick Hit Dirty)
DJ New Era ft Slee & Redd Royalty - Keep Gettin Rich (Dirty)
DJ New Era ft Slee & Redd Royalty - Keep Gettin Rich (Intro Dirty)
DJ New Era ft Slee & Redd Royalty - Keep Gettin Rich (Quick Hit Dirty)
J.I The Prince Of N.Y - 20k (Clean)
J.I The Prince Of N.Y - 20k (Dirty)
J.I The Prince Of N.Y - 20k (Intro Clean)
J.I The Prince Of N.Y - 20k (Intro Dirty)
J.I The Prince Of N.Y - 20k (Quick Hit Clean)
J.I The Prince Of N.Y - 20k (Quick Hit Dirty)
Myles Parrish ft P-Lo - Yumpers (Clean)
Myles Parrish ft P-Lo - Yumpers (Dirty)
Myles Parrish ft P-Lo - Yumpers (Intro Clean)
Myles Parrish ft P-Lo - Yumpers (Intro Dirty)
Myles Parrish ft P-Lo - Yumpers (Quick Hit Clean)
Myles Parrish ft P-Lo - Yumpers (Quick Hit Dirty)
Smokepurpp - Said A Lotta Things (Dirty)
Smokepurpp - Said A Lotta Things (Intro Dirty)
Smokepurpp - Said A Lotta Things (Quick Hit Dirty)
TMG FRESH & Tee Grizzley - Champagne Cry (Clean)
TMG FRESH & Tee Grizzley - Champagne Cry (Dirty)
TMG FRESH & Tee Grizzley - Champagne Cry (Instrumental)
TMG FRESH & Tee Grizzley - Champagne Cry (Intro Clean)
TMG FRESH & Tee Grizzley - Champagne Cry (Intro Dirty)
TMG FRESH & Tee Grizzley - Champagne Cry (Quick Hit Clean)
TMG FRESH & Tee Grizzley - Champagne Cry (Quick Hit Dirty)

No comments:

Post a Comment