Thursday, May 28, 2020

DMP (ORIGINAL MIXES) 5-28-20


Fuckin' Problems (Dirty)
Fuckin' Problems (Intro Dirty)
Fuckin' Problems (Quick Hitter)
Girl With The Bat (Intro Clean)
High Enough (Instrumental)
High Enough (Intro Clean)
Hot in Herre (Clean)
Hot in Herre (Dirty)
Hot in Herre (Intro Clean)
Hot in Herre (Intro Dirty)
Hot in Herre (Quick Hitter)
Keep It Lit  (Clean)
Keep It Lit  (Intro Clean)
Off My Mind (Clean)
Off My Mind (Instrumental)
Off My Mind (Intro Clean)
Rockin (Original Mix) (Intro Clean)
Rude (Original Mix) (Intro Clean)
Runnin' Roll (Original Mix) (Intro Clean)
Sacudelo (Original Mix) (Intro Clean)
Show My Ass  (Clean)
Show My Ass  (Dirty)
Show My Ass  (Instrumental)
Tonight (Intro Clean)
What Is Love (Intro Clean)
White House (Clean)
White House (Intro Clean)

No comments:

Post a Comment