Friday, April 28, 2017

CLUB KILLERS (HIP-HOP) – 04-28-17

AD  Sorry Jaynari ft Wiz Khalifa - Leakin (Dirty)
AD  Sorry Jaynari ft Wiz Khalifa - Leakin (Intro - Dirty)
DecadeZ ft Lil Deca  The Hoochettes - Hoochie Coochie (Clean)
DecadeZ ft Lil Deca  The Hoochettes - Hoochie Coochie (Dirty)
DecadeZ ft Lil Deca  The Hoochettes - Hoochie Coochie (Intro - Clean)
DecadeZ ft Lil Deca  The Hoochettes - Hoochie Coochie (Intro - Dirty)
Flow Tribe ft Mannie Fresh - You Know What Its About (Clean)
Kardinal Offishall ft Akon - Dangerous (CK Intro - Clean)
Kardinal Offishall ft Akon - Dangerous (CK Intro - Dirty)
Kardinal Offishall ft Akon - Dangerous (Dirty)
M.I.A. - Paper Planes (CK Intro - Clean)
M.I.A. - Paper Planes (CK Intro - Dirty)
M.I.A. - Paper Planes (Clean)
M.I.A. - Paper Planes (Dirty)
Nick Cannon ft Jeremih Quavo  Ty Money - Dream Girl (Clean)
Nick Cannon ft Jeremih Quavo  Ty Money - Dream Girl (Intro - Clean)
Nick Cannon ft Jeremih Quavo  Ty Money - Dream Girl (Intro - Dirty)
Nitty - Paper Up (Clean)
Nitty - Paper Up (Dirty)
Nitty - Paper Up (Intro - Clean)
Nitty - Paper Up (Intro - Dirty)
Plies ft Ne-Yo - Bust It Baby (Part 2) (Clean)
T.I. - Whatever You Like (CK Intro - Dirty)
T.I. - Whatever You Like (Clean)
T.I. - Whatever You Like (Dirty)
T.I. ft Rihanna - Live Your Life (CK Intro - Clean)
T.I. ft Rihanna - Live Your Life (CK Intro - Dirty)
T.I. ft Rihanna - Live Your Life (Clean)
T.I. ft Rihanna - Live Your Life (Dirty)
T-Pain - Pull Up Wit The Stick (Intro - Dirty)


No comments:

Post a Comment