Saturday, November 26, 2016

BPM SUPREME (HIP-HOP R&B) – 11-26-16

Kid Ink - Noodles & Ramen (Dirty)
Kid Ink - Noodles & Ramen (Intro Dirty)
Nas, Dave East, Lin Manuel & Aloe Blacc - Wrote My Way Out (Clean)
Nas, Dave East, Lin Manuel & Aloe Blacc - Wrote My Way Out (Dirty)
Nas, Dave East, Lin Manuel & Aloe Blacc - Wrote My Way Out (Intro Clean)
Nas, Dave East, Lin Manuel & Aloe Blacc - Wrote My Way Out (Intro Dirty)
Post Malone - Patient (Clean)
Post Malone - Patient (Dirty)
Post Malone - Patient (Intro Clean)
Post Malone - Patient (Intro Dirty)
Ray J & Chris Brown - Famous (Clean)
Ray J & Chris Brown - Famous (Dirty)
Ray J & Chris Brown - Famous (Intro Clean)
Ray J & Chris Brown - Famous (Intro Dirty)
Yung LA ft Young Dro & T.I. - Ain't I (Remix) (Clean)
Yung LA ft Young Dro & T.I. - Ain't I (Remix) (Dirty)
Yung LA ft Young Dro & T.I. - Ain't I (Remix) (Instrumental)
Yung LA ft Young Dro & T.I. - Ain't I (Remix) (Intro Clean)
Yung LA ft Young Dro & T.I. - Ain't I (Remix) (Intro Dirty)


No comments:

Post a Comment