Thursday, April 28, 2016

BEST DJ REMIXES (POP) - 04-28-16

Black Label Feat. Pleasure P-Could You Love Me (Original Mix)
Bullet For My Valentine-Worthless
Fais Feat. Afrojack-Hey (Clean)
Finish Ticket-Color (Clean)
I Octane-(Correck Riddim) Party Turn Up
Isac Elliot-Worth Something (Clean)
Jordan Fisher-All About Us (Clean)
Meghan Trainor Feat. Lunchmoney Lewis-I Love Me
Mickey Taelor-Work It Out (Clean)
Prince - 1000 X's & O's
Prince - Adore
Prince - Alphabet St.
Prince - Anotherloverholenyohead
Prince - Batdance
Prince - Black Sweat
Prince - Call My Name
Prince - Delirious
Prince - Do Me Baby
Prince - Girls And Boys
Prince - I Could Never Take the Place of Your Man
Prince - I Wanna Be Your Lover
Prince - I Would Die 4 U
Prince - If I Was Your Girlfriend
Prince - In Love
Prince - Insatiable (Long Version)
Prince - International Lover
Prince - Kiss
Prince - Let's Go Crazy
Prince - Little Red Corvette (Extend)
Prince - Little Red Corvette
Prince - Musicology
Prince - North
Prince - Nothing Compares 2 U
Prince - Pop Life
Prince - Purple Rain
Prince - She's Always In My Hair
Prince - Sometimes It Snows In April
Prince - Starfish And Coffee
Prince - The Ballad Of Dorothy Parker
Prince - Thieves In The Temple
Prince - This Could Be Us (Clean)
Prince - U Got The Look
Prince - U Know
Prince - Under The Cherry Moon
Prince - Uptown
Prince - What Do U Want Me 2 Do
Prince - When 2 R In Love
Prince - When Doves Cry


No comments:

Post a Comment