Saturday, August 29, 2015

DJ CITY - 08-29-15

2 Chainz - El Chapo Jr (Dirty)
August Alsina - Why I Do It (Clean)
August Alsina - Why I Do It (Dirty)
August Alsina - Why I Do It (Intro - Clean)
August Alsina - Why I Do It (Intro - Dirty)
Bad Boy Bill - I Don't Wanna Stop
Calvin Harris & Disciples - How Deep Is Your Love - DJ Snake Remix
Chris Brown - Gangsta Way (Dirty)
Chucko & Los XL - El Bum Bum
Claire Rasa - All I Wanted - Dave Aude Remix (Inst)
Claire Rasa - All I Wanted - Dave Aude Remix
Claire Rasa - All I Wanted - Razor N Guido Remix (Inst)
Claire Rasa - All I Wanted - Razor N Guido Remix
Claire Rasa - All I Wanted
Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer - Gavin Bass Remix
Diplo - Set Me Free
Diplo & Sleepy Tom - Be Right There - Child's Play Beautiful Now Bootleg
DJ Nino Brown - Go Wild (Dirty)
Dr. Dre - Talk About It (Clean)
Dr. Dre - Talk About It (Dirty)
Gianni Blu - Fire
Grupo Extra - When I'm With You
Impacto Mc - Solterito (Dirty)
Kryder - Percolator - SNBRN Remix
Lil' Cray - Kyrie Irving (Dirty)
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Downtown (Acap - DIY Clean)
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Downtown (Acap - DIY Dirty)
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Downtown (Clean)
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Downtown (Dirty)
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Downtown (Inst)
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Downtown (Intro - Clean)
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Downtown (Intro - Dirty)
MadVamp - Vibe
Sebastian Ingrosso & Tommy Trash - Reload - Ko Matsushima Glass Bootleg
Selena Gomez - Good For You - Nebbra Remix
Selena Gomez - Good For You - Yellow Claw & Cesqeaux Remix
Uncle Murda - Right Now (Dirty)
Ying Yang Twins - Wait (The Whipser Song)  - Sex 4 Money Remix


No comments:

Post a Comment