Friday, May 22, 2015

DJ POOL (HIP-HOP) - 05-22-15

Big Lake-Yeen On My Level (Clean)
Chinx Drugz & Vado-Deep Cover Freestyle (Clean)
Chinx Drugz & Vado-Deep Cover Freestyle (Dirty)
Ddfrx-I Need It (Clean)
Dra-In My Zone (Dirty)
Extraordinaire ft Boosie Badazz & Bfi-Shifting Gears (Clean)
Extraordinaire ft Boosie Badazz & Bfi-Shifting Gears (Dirty)
Extraordinaire-Cant Call It (Clean)
Extraordinaire-Cant Call It (Dirty)
Fool Boy Marley-Fool Boy Oh Boy (Instrumental)
Ghetto The Plug ft Cap 1-Money Power Respect (Dirty)
Iamchristyle-Bank Load (Clean)
Iamchristyle-Bank Load (Dirty)
Kap G ft Nechie-I Be Up (Clean)
Kap G ft Nechie-I Be Up (Dirty)
Kap G ft Nechie-I Be Up (Instrumental)
Lil Rell-Whatcha Want (Clean)
Nxexnx-It Aint Nothing (Clean)
Nxexnx-It Aint Nothing (Dirty)
Nxexnx-It Aint Nothing (Instrumental)

No comments:

Post a Comment