Tuesday, September 24, 2013

DJCITY 09-17-13

A$AP Rocky - Wild For The Night - Dog Blood Remix (Dirty)
Britney Spears - Work B#tch Tall Boys 85-128 Transition (Clean).
Britney Spears - Work B#tch Tall Boys 85-128 Transition (Dirty)
Disco Fries - Lose It
DJ Snake & Lil Jon - Turn Down For What - DJ Primetyme Quick Hitter
DJ Snake & Lil Jon - Turn Down For What - Tall Boys 70-100 Transition
Drake - Hold On We're Going Home - TJR Refix
Eric Bellinger - I Don't Want Her (Clean)
Eric Bellinger - I Don't Want Her (Dirty)
Eric Bellinger - I Don't Want Her (Inst)
Eric Bellinger - I Don't Want Her (Intro - Clean)
Eric Bellinger - I Don't Want Her (Intro - Dirty)
Firebeatz & Schella – Wicked
Jake Miller – Collide
John Dahlback - We Were Gods (Clean)
John Dahlback - We Were Gods
Katy Perry - Dark Horse (Intro)
Katy Perry - Dark Horse
Lorde - Royals Remix
Mike Will Made It - 23 - Caked Up Twerk Remix
One Republic - Counting Stars
Quintino & MOTI – Dynamite
Sick Individuals & Axwell - I Am
Spenzo - Wife 'Er (Clean)
Spenzo - Wife 'Er (Dirty)
Tony Junior - Twerk Anthem
Vice & Kemal Golden – ReVengeance

No comments:

Post a Comment