Thursday, August 8, 2013

DMS 08-01-13


Bang It (Dirty)
Chaka Khan – Fate
Change (Luther Vandross) - Glow Of Love
David Essex - Rock On (Re-Drum - Short Edit)
Eric Clapton - Change The World (Short Edit)
Eric Clapton - Change The World
Fabolous - Breathe (Dirty)
Foxy Brown ft. Jay-Z - I'll Be (Dirty - Short Edit)
George Benson - Give Me The Night (Edit)
Hall & Oates - Private Eyes (Re-Drum - Super Short Edit)
Janet Jackson - Someone To Call My Lover (Clapapella - Short Edit)
Jay-Z - Can I Get A (Dirty - Short Edit)
Jesse McCartney - Leavin' (Short Edit)
Keane - Somewhere Only We Know (Short Edit)
LL Cool J - I Can't Live Without My Radio (Short Edit)
LL Cool J - I Can't Live Without My Radio (Super Short Edit)
LL Cool J - I Can't Live Without My Radio
Los Lonely Boys - Heaven (Short Edit)
Los Lonely Boys - Heaven (Super Short Edit)
Los Lonely Boys – Heaven
Mary J Blige - Real Love (Discotech RMX - Super Short Edit)
Manfred Mann - Do Wah Diddy (Super Short Edit)
Manfred Mann - Do Wah Diddy (Super Short Edit)
Manfred Mann - Do Wah Diddy (Short Edit)
Manfred Mann - Do Wah Diddy
Nas - Halftime (Dirty)
Nas - Memory Lane (Sittin' In Da Park) (Dirty)
Nas - NY State Of Mind (Dirty)
New Edition - Mr. Telephone Man (Super Short Edit)
New Edition - Mr. Telephone Man (Cutdown)
Queen Latifah - U.N.I.T.Y. (Dirty - Short Edit)
Queen Latifah - U.N.I.T.Y. (Dirty - Super Short Edit)
Queen Latifah - U.N.I.T.Y. (Dirty)
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Give It Away (Short Edit)
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Give It Away (Super Short Edit)
Sublime - What I Got (Dirty - Hook First - Clapapella Out - Super Short Edit) (1)
Sublime - What I Got (Dirty - Hook First - Clapapella Out - Super Short Edit)
Sublime - What I Got (Dirty - Hook First - Short Edit)
Sublime - What I Got (Dirty)
Sublime - What I Got (Hook Only - Super Short Edit)
The Boys - Dial My Heart (Super Short Edit)
The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony (Discotech RMX - Short Edit)
The Beatles - Birthday - Back In The USSR (Re-Drum - Blend - Short Edit)
The Troggs - Wild Thing (Super Short Edit)
The Troggs - Wild Thing
The Newbeats - Bread & Butter (Short Edit)

No comments:

Post a Comment