Friday, July 26, 2013

Exclusivegrooves (Dirty South)_pt6


Pitbull - Outta Nowhere f. Danny Mercer – dirty
Plies - F#cking Or What – instrumental
Plies - F#cking Or What - intro_clean
Plies - F#cking Or What - intro_dirty
Plies - F_cking Or What – clean
Plies - F_cking Or What – dirty
Project Pat - Dat Gas – clean
Project Pat - Dat Gas – dirty
Project Pat - Dat Gas - intro_clean
Project Pat - Dat Gas - intro_dirty
Raziel Chamel - Swirlin f. Ace Hood n Fat Joe – clean
Raziel Chamel - Swirlin f. Ace Hood n Fat Joe – dirty
Rich Boy - Glasses In The Air - intro_dirty
Rich Home Quan - Type Of Way – clean
Rich Home Quan - Type Of Way – dirty
Rich Home Quan - Type Of Way - intro_clean
Rich Home Quan - Type Of Way - intro_dirty
Rick Homie Quan - Type Of Way f. Jermaine Dupri – clean
Rick Homie Quan - Type Of Way f. Jermaine Dupri – dirty
Rick Ross - Mine Games f. Kelly Rowland - intro_clean
Rick Ross - Mine Games f. Kelly Rowland - intro_dirty
Rick Ross - Oil Money Gang f. Jadakiss – dirty
Rick Ross Lupe Fiasco n Wale - Poor Decisions – clean
Rick Ross Lupe Fiasco n Wale - Poor Decisions – dirty
Rob Zoe - In My Cup f. Future – clean
Rob Zoe - In My Cup f. Future – dirty
Rockie Fresh - God Is Great – clean
Rosco Da Boss - We On It f. Stuey Rock – clean
Rosco Da Boss - We On It f. Stuey Rock – dirty
Roscoe Dash - EveryDay – clean
Roscoe Dash - EveryDay – dirty
Sage The Gemini - Red Nose – dirty
Schoolboy Q - Yay Yay – clean
Schoolboy Q - Yay Yay – dirty
Sean Garett - Twilight Zone – instrumental
Sean Garett - Twilight Zone f. Future n Trey Songz - acapella dirty
Sean Garett - Twilight Zone f. Future n Trey Songz – clean
Sean Garett - Twilight Zone f. Future n Trey Songz – dirty
Sean Garrett - Twilight Zone f. Future Trey Songz - intro_clean
Sean Garrett - Twilight Zone f. Future Trey Songz - intro_dirty
Sensato - Booty Booty f. Pitbull – clean
Sensato - Booty Booty f. Pitbull - intro_clean
Skeme - Road To Riches – dirty
Spodee - Here I Go f. Young Dro T.I. Mystikal n Shad Da God – clean
Spodee - Here I Go f. Young Dro T.I. Mystikal n Shad Da God – dirty
Stalley - White Minks n Gator Sleeves – dirty
T Ball - Ball Hard f. Cash Out - acapella dirty
T Ball - Ball Hard f. Cash Out – clean
T Ball - Ball Hard f. Cash Out – dirty
T.I. - G Season f. Meek Mill - intro_clean
T.I. - G Season f. Meek Mill - intro_dirty
T.I. - Guns n Roses f. Pink – clean
T.I. - Guns n Roses f. Pink – dirty
T.I. - Here I Go f. Young Dro Shad Mystikal n Spodee – dirty
T.I. - Memories Back Then f. Kendrick Lamar B.o.B n Kris Stephens – clean

No comments:

Post a Comment