Friday, June 14, 2013

DJ CITY 6-3-13

Abrina - Fall Back (Inst)
Abrina - Fall Back (Intro)
Abrina - Fall Back
Axwell - Center Of The Universe (Remode) (Clean)
Axwell - Center Of The Universe (Remode)
B.O.B. - Nothing On You - DJ Scene Thunder Bootleg
Christina Aguilera - Let There Be Love - Maison & Dragen Remix
Clipse - Gangsta Lean - Caked Up Remix
Daft Punk - Get Lucky - TC Bootleg
Fabolous - When I Feel Like It (Clean)
Fabolous - When I Feel Like It (Dirty)
FM & Riff Raff - The Illest (Clean)
FM & Riff Raff - The Illest (Dirty)
Glenn Morrison - Goodbye - Jake Shanahan Remix
Glenn Morrison - Goodbye (Clean)
Glenn Morrison – Goodbye
Hardwell - Apollo - Trevor Simpson Dagger Remix
Icona Pop - I Love It - Hyper Crush Remix (Clean)
Icona Pop - I Love It - Hyper Crush Remix (Dirty)
J. Cole - Crooked Smile (Clean)
J. Cole - Crooked Smile (Dirty)
Late Night Almuni - Sapphire - Cosmic Gate Remix
Late Night Almuni – Sapphire
Ludacris - Dancin' Dirty - Mastamonk & DJ Smerk Bootleg (Clean)
Ludacris - Dancin' Dirty - Mastamonk & DJ Smerk Bootleg (Dirty)
Major Lazer - Bubble Butt - DJ Deville Twerk Remix
Migos - Versace (Clean)
Migos - Versace (Dirty)
Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop (Clean)
Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop
Phoenix - Trying To Be Cool - Breakbot Remix
Porter Robinson - Say My Name - Aylen Trap Bootleg
Rob Zoe - In My Cup (Clean)
Rob Zoe - In My Cup (Dirty)
Rob Zoe - In My Cup (Intro - Clean)
Rob Zoe - In My Cup (Intro - Dirty)
Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines - DJ Satoru 100-120 Transition (Clean)
Smallpools – Dreaming
The Wanted - Walks Like Rihanna
The-Dream – Turnt
Vanessa Hudgens vs YLA - $$$ex - DJ M3 Remix (Dirty)
Wale - Bad Remix (Clean)
Wale - Bad Remix (Dirty)
Wale - Bad Remix (Intro - Clean)
Wale - Bad Remix (Intro - Dirty)

No comments:

Post a Comment