Tuesday, April 9, 2013

50 Cent Before I Self Destruct Instrumentals

50 Cent Before I Self Destruct Instrumentals
 
50 Cent Before I Self Destruct Instrumentals
A pack with 14 Instrumentals from the album Before I Self Destruct
Hits like: Baby By Me, I Got Swag, Gangstas Delight and much more
103 Mb
Tracklist:
.50 Cent – The Invasion (Prod. DJ Premier)
.50 Cent – Then Days Went By (Prod. Rich Harrison)
.50 Cent – Death To My Enemies (Prod. Dr. Dre)
.50 Cent – So Disrectful (Prod. The Bizness)
.50 Cent – Psycho (Prod. Dr. Dre)
.50 Cent – Hold Me Down (Prod. Scott Storch)
.50 Cent – Crime Wave (Prod. Team DEMO)
.50 Cent – Strong Enough (Prod. Nascent & QB Da Problem)
.50 Cent – Get It Hot (Prod. Nottz)
.50 Cent – Gangsta’s Delight (Prod. Dr. Dre, Mark Batson)
.50 Cent – I Got Swag (Prod. Timbaland)
.50 Cent – Baby By Me (Prod. Polow Da Don)
.50 Cent – Ok, You’re Right (Prod. Dr. Dre)
.50 Cent – Flight 187 (Prod. Pheonix)

No comments:

Post a Comment